The winter can be tough on any vehicle, so it’s best to make sure that your Lexus is in top shape at our Lexus service center before winter comes. The skilled mechanics here at Fields Lexus of Glenview can handle all of your maintenance needs, including these important winter service tasks.
Top 5 Winter Service Tasks
- Tire service: You need to make sure that your tires will keep delivering the traction you need even when the roads get snowy and slippery. Our service techs can check your tires for damage and rotate them as well.
- Battery check: Your battery helps your car start up, but an old one that struggles to hold a charge can leave you stranded. Cold temperatures can be tough on your battery especially if it’s older, so our mechanics will make sure that this crucial part can handle the winter.
- Lights check: It’s getting darker earlier and inclement weather is going to be more common, which means that your headlights need to be in good working order. If a bulb is burned out or there’s an electrical problem, let us fix it for you before it becomes a dangerous situation.
- Brake service: There are many different parts of your vehicle that work together to bring your car to a stop. We’ll check every part of your braking system to make sure it can respond when you need it to, especially when the roads are wet and visibility is reduced.
- HVAC system check: You don’t want your heat going out on a cold winter day. Our mechanics will make sure that your HVAC system won’t let you down this season.
Visit Our Lexus Service Center
Schedule an appointment at our service center to get your Lexus ready for winter. Our technicians have the official Lexus parts that you need, so visit our luxury car dealership in Glenview, IL and make sure that you’re ready for the winter!