One of the biggest benefits pre-owned vehicles is that they are more affordable than new models. However, you still want to make sure that the one you are considering works with your budget.
For example, by utilizing an auto payment calculator, you can get an estimate of your car payment. Don’t forget to also factor in the added expenses of owning a car such as registration, insurance, and maintenance costs.
It’s a good idea to get pre-approved for financing before buying a pre-owned Lexus. You can apply online or visit our dealership to learn about the process with our team. Our online application can quickly be completed by including a few quick details, including:
- Which particular vehicle you’re interested in
- Your name and contact info
- Your address, housing status, and mortgage (or rent) cost
- Employment status, employer, and income
Review the Vehicle History Report
Once you’ve determined your ideal vehicle and know you can afford it, you want to make sure it’s a vehicle you can trust. With a vehicle history report, you can make sure that you are getting a reliable vehicle that you can count on. These types of reports include:
- Accident data – accident history and damage severity, plus the records of damage repair
- Service history – oil changes, tire rotations, open recalls, etc.
- Type of use – personal, rental, leased, or commercial
- Ownership history – how many previous owners, length of ownership, etc.
Ready to start shopping? Visit our Lexus dealership in Glenview, IL to check out our extensive selection. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.